Sunday 15 October 2023

                     Taco Soup 


I use my Instapot almost daily  With this soup you measure, set the timer and walk away. 






Ingredients


1    cup onions, diced
1    cup dry soy curls, crumbs work very well in this recipe
4    cups mushroom broth ( I use water plus 4 Tblsp mushroom seasoning)
2    cups canned tomatoes
2    cups tomato sauce
2    cans black eyed peas, or your favourite bean
4    cups corn, frozen
4    Tblsp Taco Seasoning, I used Club House Brans
1/2  tsp black pepper, or to taste
1/8  tsp stevia, or to taste
  
       Salt and pepper to taste.

Method


1.  Place all ingredients, except cilantro, in a 6 quart instapot and cook for  
     5 minutes on Pressure cook setting. Allow pressure to release naturally.  

2.  Serve with cilantro sprinkled on top.

3.  Enjoy!




TIP

I think adding a chopped jalapeno or frozen chopped carrots would also be tasty.



No comments:

Post a Comment