Saturday 3 June 2017

PB2 Noodles

PB2 Noodles

Peanut Butter is not something that I use very often. It's not that I don't like it, it's just that it is higher in fat and not something that I can consume often. So when I discovered PB2 powdered peanut butter with a lot of the fat removed,  I was excited to try it. This is still a dish higher in fat, so it would be a rare treat in my home.





Ingredients

8 Tblsp PB 2 powder
5 Tblsp water

1/4 cup soy sauce
1 Tblsp rice vinegar
1/4 cup Korean red curry paste
4 Tblsp maple syrup

800 grams udon noodles

1 lb broccoli florets, cooked, optional but good

Directions

Cook noodles as per package directions.

Mix the PB2 powder and water together. This mixture should be runnier than peanut butter out of the jar.

Whisk in the remaining ingredients.

Warm sauce in a pan. 

Pour sauce over the noodles and mix.

Enjoy!

Tip

When the PB 2 powder and water where mixed together it measured about a 1/2 cup.





No comments:

Post a Comment