Friday 9 September 2016

Korean BBQ Sauce

Korean BBQ Sauce

I have used this sauce as a dipping sauce for Asian dumplings, roasted potatoes with it,  and served it on top of tacos. It is wonderfully versatile. It is hot as it is made from Korean red curry paste which I find  at my local Asian Market. I do add a very tiny bit of stevia as I find it smooths out the flavour, but it is purely optional. It doesn't make a lot so you may want to consider doubling or even tripling the recipe.






Ingredients

1 Tblsp Korean red curry paste
1 tsp soy sauce
2 Tblsp maple syrup
1/2 tsp rice vinegar
tiny dash stevia, optional ( this is less than what what you would grab between your thumb and finger)

Directions

Place all ingredients in a small jar and shake well.

Store in fridge.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment